- Only pre-registered GIBTM visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend GIBTM.
- Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in GIBTM and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from GIBTM.
- Anyone obtaining a GIBTM visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave GIBTM.
- Anyone attending GIBTM should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
- No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend GIBTM unless they have obtained the prior written consent of the Organisers.
- Anyone attending GIBTM must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt GIBTM.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from GIBTM and the venue who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations.
- • Press badges at GIBTM are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the GIBTM industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- Official GIBTM photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at GIBTM. Anyone attending GIBTM consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing GIBTM in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability.
Organisers: Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN
Click here to go back to the previous page