To be accepted as a Hosted Buyer you must fulfil and provide evidence of qualifying criteria, set by GIBTM, which includes:
For MICE industry professionals:
- Purchasing authority for placing meetings, events, incentive travel or conferences within the GCC and International regions
- Provide evidence of past business placed outside your home country within the last 2-3 years
- Annual budget for meetings, incentives, events, congresses
- Outline your intentions to place future international & regional business
For Business Travel professionals
- Be a senior decision maker with the authority to procure Business Travel products and services for business travel within the region and internationally.
- Annual budget responsibility for consolidated spend in various categories such as air, hotel, ground transportation & expense management
- A volume of transactions in multiple categories (as above)
- Multiple annual travel management contracts
One of our external qualifiers may contact you and/or appropriate travel suppliers to verify the information on your application.
Buyers falling into the categories of Agency, Corporate or Association across the MICE and Corporate Travel sectors will be considered for application.