What is a Group Coordinator?
To recruit senior-level buyers, GIBTM works with Group Coordinators who commit to bring 10 or more buyers to the event and receive VIP status in return.
Coordinators can be from associations, agencies, publications and hotel groups from around the world.
GIBTM is currently looking for groups of buyers from the Middle East - if you are able to assist and would like to apply to be a Group Coordinator, please contact the Hosted Buyer team at email@example.com
Benefits of being a Group Coordinator
Let GIBTM deliver your key clients to you and take advantage of the many benefits of being a Group Coordinator, including the opportunity to:
- Meet face-to-face with your clients and strengthen relationships
- Entertain your clients in one place at one time
- Provide your clients with complimentary travel and accommodation during the show courtesy of GIBTM
- Host your clients - If you are an official hotel partner, your clients will automatically be accommodated in your hotel
- Arrange a Group function on your stand or hold an evening reception
- Accompany your clients to networking functions and take part in the Professional Education Programme
PLUS! Bring a group of ten or more qualified buyers and a group leader will receive complimentary accommodation and flights.
Apply today to be a Group Coordinator - contact the GIBTM Hosted Buyer team for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org